IDENTIFICATION OF THE WEB PROMOTER
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are indicated:
The company that owns the web domain is EHI TRADING SOLUTIONS SPAIN, S.L., hereinafter, “The company”, domiciled for this purpose in Navarra number of C.I.F. B1349724 registered in Register Mercantil Pamplona, volume 1930, Registration 1
Contact phone: 948 86 40 00
The access and / or use of this portal attributes the condition of User, who accepts the general terms and conditions of use to be able to use all the services and information provided from the portal. These conditions are set out below:
- These conditions of use of the website regulate the terms of access and use of "The Company". The mere access or use of the portal, all or part of its contents and services means full acceptance of these conditions of use. The provision and use of the portal is understood to be subject to strict compliance with the terms set forth in the present conditions of use of the portal.
- These general conditions of use of the portal regulate the access and use of the portal, including the contents and services made available to users on and / or through the portal, either by the portal, by its users or by any third party . However, access and use of certain content and / or services may be subject to certain specific conditions..
- The company reserves the right to modify the general conditions of use of the portal at any time. In any case, it is recommended that you periodically consult these general conditions of use of the portal, as they can be modified.
- The user must respect at all times the terms and conditions established in this legal online store notice. The user expressly states that he will use the portal diligently and assuming any responsibility that may arise from breach of the rules.
- The user is obliged, in those cases that are requested data or information, not to falsify his identity by posing as any other person. The user accepts that the use of the Portal will be carried out for strictly personal, private and private purposes. The user may not use the portal for activities contrary to Law, morals and public order as well as for prohibited purposes or that violate or injure third party rights. Likewise, the dissemination, storage and / or management of data or content that infringe rights of third parties or any regulations governing intellectual or industrial property rights is prohibited.
- Likewise, the user may not use the portal to transmit, store, disseminate, promote or distribute data or content that are carriers of viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or impair the operation of any program or equipment. IT or telecommunications.
- The user is obliged to indemnify and keep the portal harmless for any damage, loss, sanction, fine, penalty or compensation that the portal has to face.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the user is informed that all data provided will be incorporated into a file, created and maintained under the The company's responsibility, which states that it is the owner of files with personal data duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and that, by virtue of the provisions of the LOPD, states that it has obtained such data legally and in compliance with the provisions set forth in the personal data protection regulations.
The person in charge of the treatment only and exclusively will access and process the data contained in the files according to the instructions of the person in charge and will only use them or apply them to perform, on behalf of the person responsible, the services specifically contracted.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
"The company" is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. All rights reserved.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the company.
The portal does not guarantee the continuous and permanent availability of the services, thus being exempted from any responsibility for possible damages caused as a result of the lack of availability of the service due to force majeure or errors in the telematic transfer networks. data, outside their will, or for disconnections made for improvement or maintenance of computer equipment and systems. In these cases, the portal will make its best efforts to notify the interruption 24 hours in advance. The portal will not be responsible for the interruption, suspension or termination of information or services. Likewise, it is not responsible for possible omissions, loss of information, data, configurations, improper access or breach of confidentiality that originate in technical problems, communications or human omissions, caused by third parties or not attributable to the portal. Nor will it be liable for damages caused by computer attacks or caused by viruses that affect computer programs, communications systems or equipment used by the Portal but manufactured or provided by a third party. The portal may, in its sole discretion, deny, withdraw, suspend and / or block at any time and without prior notice the access to information and services to those users who violate these rules.
Except for the cases that the Law expressly imposes otherwise, and exclusively with the extent and extent to which it is imposed, the application does not guarantee or assume any responsibility regarding the possible damages caused by the use and use of the information, data and portal services.
The owner of the website excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any responsibility for damages of any kind derived from:
a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
c) Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website.
The company informs about its cookies policy, thus complying with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming your computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your consent by activating cookies in your browser, the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase will not be linked to cookies.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Company and User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and courts of Navarra.